Find­ing old school friends 19721976

8 years 10 months ago #343 by Cindy Fran­cis
Hi
I would love to catch up with any old friends from 19721976 when I attended Scar­bor­ough High then moved away with my fam­ily.
Some of the names that come to mind just now are Richard Hard­ing, Con Baines, Chris & Lee Davies, Drew Arm­strong, Kerry Old­field, June Reilly, Natalie Rodgers, Marika Schil­der­meyer, Elaine Hunt, Janet Waerne, Jane Webb, Car­olyn Scott, Angela Ital­iano, Alida Mor­gan?

Over the years I have bumped into some of them.

Chris or Lee Davies was work­ing with a glass com­pany in Perth.
Jane Webb at King Edward Memo­r­ial Hos­pi­tal.
Richard Hard­ing Archi­tect
Hilary Zuk Work­ing down South on an apple orchard one year
Con Baines I think joined the Police Force
Angela Ital­iano worked in Bun­bury as a school teacher with my hus­band Keith for a while.
Deb­bie Bell (now Vlemix) is mar­ried with 3 chil­dren lives near Mundi­jong.
Sue Broth­er­ston (now Fel­lows) has 3 chil­dren, lives down South and I keep in touch reg­u­larly.

I am mar­ried (now Palmer) have a won­der­ful hus­band, 3 boys 27, 24 & 15 and 2 grand­chil­dren 1 month old and 2 years old which is ter­rific and work as a Nurse which was what I always wanted to do and love it.

If we can get enough con­tacts maybe we could have some sort of reunion?

Please Log in or Cre­ate an account to join the conversation.

8 years 4 months ago #381 by Doug Creagh
Hi Cindy,
There are a few from our year on this site but not too many reg­u­lars. Every­one must have gone to Face­book while this site was down a cou­ple of years ago. I looked on the SSHS pages but there are none of our mob reg­is­tered.
I still keep in touch with Kevin North and Ross Mor­gan (all too infre­quently) and Rob Nor­ris from the pre­vi­ous year, his brother Simon has been work­ing in Eng­land for about 20 years now.
Con Bayens was a cop­per but left, I heard he has gone over to the dark side and become a lawyer.

I have a list of most peo­ple from our year, and one or two years either side, buried some­where in my com­puter. Can send it if you wish. Brett & Sally may still have a list from the 20 year reunion. Very scary, it is now only 5 years until the 40th

Great that you still love your job!

8 years 4 months ago #382 by michael wool­er­son
Hi Both im try­ing to track down Yvonne McCal­mont from this time​.Do any of you know her.Mick xx

8 years 3 months ago #394 by Sherida Mer­rett
I know Janet Wearne — she is now Janet Ren­free, is mar­ried to Bill and lives in Scarborough.

8 years 3 months ago #395 by Ellen McSwain
Hi every­one!

Ellen Har­ris (McSwain) here — I went to SSHS from 72 to 77, then from 82 to 02 lived in Lon­don so lost touch with nearly every­one from school. Now liv­ing down south with hubby and have 1 daugh­ter 21, 2 step daugh­ters 33 + 34 and 2 grand­sons 3 + 15. I reckon a reunion would be a great thing as wasn’t here for the last one! Would love to catch up and i will did out the old pho­tos and send them in for upload.

Ellen xx

7 years 10 months ago #418 by Steven Smith
Hi Doug
I was one og Ross Mor­gans Mates at school lost touch when I got a job. Last I seen any­thing of him was on the news many years back when his wife gave birth in the car, Have you had any con­tact with him lately

Time to cre­ate page: 0.392 seconds