where is everbody

10 years 3 weeks ago #268 by Carol Hig­gins
I love the new site. I miss all the crap we used to talk in the old forums so every­one who talked crap with me, i hope you all reuturn. love cazza

Please Log in or Cre­ate an account to join the conversation.

9 years 10 months ago #286 by Eric E.
Carol Hig­gins wrote:

I love the new site. I miss all the crap we used to talk in the old forums so every­one who talked crap with me, i hope you all reuturn. love cazza

They prob­a­bly have lim­ited use of com­put­ers in the nurs­ing homes!

:laugh:
Attachments:

9 years 10 months ago #287 by Carol Hig­gins
nice photo.
ps i still have two more years to catch up racer. lol

9 years 8 months ago #289 by David Robin­son
Hey I am still lurk­ing in the back­ground :)

9 years 8 months ago #291 by Mike Robin­son
Yeah, still here when I get a chance. Usu­ally once every 2 months!

9 years 7 months ago #296 by Doug Creagh
Still lurk­ing too. Often have trou­ble get­ting a con­nec­tion over sum­mer, it seems my router doesn’t like hot weather.
Got 3 first prizes in the home brew sec­tion at Wagin Woolorama in March and Best Exhibit (for a Hoe­gaar­den copy) which I was pleased with. Rob Nor­ris got 3 firsts and 2 sec­onds and Most Points so between us we cleaned up. Can’t take it too seri­ously, the judg­ing is very sub­jec­tive. Last year I put in what I thought were bet­ter beers and they came nowhere. Now to plun­der the Gidge­gan­nup Show in Octo­ber…

In the Great Storm I had 2 back rooms with minor flood­ing, the car­pet doesn’t stink any more but still muddy water stained. No water dam­age to ceil­ings or trees down thank good­ness. How’d every­one else fare?

Time to cre­ate page: 0.326 seconds