The Boyfriend — 1975

10 years 1 month ago #170 by Yvonne Smith
Yes I had a cou­ple of pho­tos that I put up a while back, not sure it they are still around.

Please Log in or Cre­ate an account to join the conversation.

10 years 1 month ago #175 by ned1976
Good to see you back Miss Von­nee. The pho­tos are in the gallery under “Sev­en­ties” I think, poss. “Mis­cel­la­neous”.

I saw the play the week­end before last — it was a pri­vate school and very pro­fes­sion­ally done, head­set mikes and all.
Rob’s daugh­ter was in the cho­rus but had rehearsed for some of the main parts, not bad as she’s only Year 10. One of her mates played Pierre as they were short of boys. Only one of the boys could sing, unlike the Scabs ver­sion where most did pretty well with­out amplification.

8 years 9 months ago #360 by Nicola Hef­fer­nan
I remem­ber it very well Michelle Bot­ica was in the cho­rus. We had a scene where the girls were in the neck to knees bathers and when the scene was chang­ing and the lights dimmed one of the girls fell on top of those sit­ting in a group. Lights came up and there was a mess of bod­ies on top of each other. Where is every­one from the class of 1976?

8 years 9 months ago #361 by Carol Hig­gins
i dont remem­ber the boyfriend but i remem­ber a mid­sum­mer nights dream I was a flower. I only di it to get out of maths I think. lol

7 years 11 months ago #415 by Michael Rus­sell
I also remem­ber it well (Mike Rus­sell here) — my singing voice was so ter­ri­ble I had to ‘say’ the words rather than sing them :)

7 years 11 months ago #416 by ned1976
Hi Mike. I caught up with Rob Nor­ris and Barry Scuffham for a quiet ale yes­ter­day. I had for­got­ten Scuffs was also in the play & had the only non-​singing part so he must have been worse than you.

Time to cre­ate page: 0.373 seconds