Employ­ment — New or Old

10 years 3 months ago #21 by Snake­man
Sorry to say, still grid­ing away at the Ag Depart­ment. Just clocked up 16 years last Sep­tem­ber, sad really:dry:

Please Log in or Cre­ate an account to join the conversation.

10 years 2 months ago #30 by tubbsy
I’m com­ing up for 3 years in the bank. Which means I’m due for a change. I’ve never had the same job more than 4 years.…..except for house­wife and moth­er­hood, they won’t accept my resignation.

10 years 2 months ago #31 by Mark Croo­nen
I’m with you Erin, best I’ve done is 5 years in one job. I think there is a cer­tain bore­dom fac­tor that creeps into any job or maybe it is just my atten­tion span.

Hav­ing said that been in the APS now for almost 2 years and really lik­ing it. I think it is mainly because my pri­or­i­ties in life have changed. I used to be all work but now being home for my kids is impor­tant, they are only young for such a short time I don’t want to miss out. oh yes I pas­sion for cycling. Pri­or­i­ties are now Kids, Cycling then Work.

10 years 2 months ago #32 by BJORN­HOLT
com­ing up 13 years — run­ning the same office — Im think­ing a change might do me some good.….…like retire­ment?!!!:woohoo:

10 years 1 month ago #92 by Stephen Blakey
i spent about 12 years roam­ing around dif­fer­ent mine­sites ‚with dif­fer­ent com­pa­nies. but now im liv­ing in the city doing the city slick­ers thing in can­berra.
i do miss min­ing and will some day go roam­ing again.

9 years 11 months ago #160 by Roger De Boer
Still stuck in the min­ing thing doing under­ground drilling. Been in min­ing since 2002 this time round.

Been with this com­pany for bout year and a half. Am think­ing of chang­ing com­pa­nies but will still be doing the same old drilling thing but in a dif­fer­ent loca­tion. Hong Kong. NOW thats a loca­tion change. Will throw my hat in the ring an see if I get picked.

Cheers Dodgy Roger

Time to cre­ate page: 0.267 seconds